Donate online through St. John’s payment portal managed by EasyTithe.
- Set up a recurring pledge payment.
- Make a one-time donation for a specific purpose.
- Pay with credit card or bank account.
Please consider making an additional donation to cover the cost of the administration fees. (Click the check box on the My Donation page at EasyTithe.)
St John’s Episcopal Church is committed to ensuring the privacy of all our visitors and constituents.
It is important to us that the work of St. John's merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in St. John’s and our affiliated organizations. Donors can be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality. They can expect that we will not rent, sell, exchange or share donor lists or information. And they can be confident that we will respect the anonymity, dignity and privacy of all of our donors.
We do not collect personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, phone number or email address) on our site unless you choose to provide it, for example by signing up for our email updates on making and online donation. These personal details are kept confidential and stored securely in our database system. The information we collect is used for internal review, to process online donations, and to notify visitors about activities of the church and updates to our Web site. The information you provide will not be sold or rented nor will it be shared with third parties unless we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
1. Donation Processing: When you make an online donation to St. John’s at our website www.stjohnsnh.org, your payment details are processed through a third-party payment system. Your email address and other personal information will be stored in the secure database system, kept confidential, and only used in conjunction with the ongoing support of your donation, or if you’ve chosen to receive updates from St. John’s. Under no circumstances is this information passed on.
2. Email Update List: When you process your information to sign on to our email update list, you will automatically receive information from St. John’s via email. We collect this information and store it in our database and it is not passed on to outside organizations, companies or individuals.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us updating you about our programs. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please contact us by email, phone or mail.
3. Information Security: At St. John’s, only designated employees have access to hard copies of users’ personal information. All on-line transactions are processed on a secure server.
All donations are final, no refunds.